Thursday 23 July 2015

Best Book For General English- TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2015

Hey there!
I received many mails from candidates who opted for General English. They asked me to suggest the best book for General English in TNPSC group 2 exam 2015. As I was busy with my personal work, I could not respond them immediately. Now, I am here, with my new article on the topic "Best Book For General English in TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2015". Let me keep the matter short and clear.

Name of the book: TNPSC CCS-II Supreme Guide.

Price of the book: Rs.520/-.

Publisher: Sakthi.

Best Book For General English- TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2015

Description On The Best Book For General English- TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2015

The book is divided into 3 sections. Those sections are
  • General Knowledge.
  • Mental Ability Test and
  • General English.
This book is based on the new syllabus. According to the syllabus, General English is sub-divided into 3 parts. Those are Part-A which consists of Grammar, Part-B which consists of Literature and finally Part-C which consists of Authors and their literary works. Mental ability consists of aptitude and math sums. Many practice questions are provided. General knowledge includes various topics such as Indian Economy, Indian Geography, Indian Polity, Indian History and Culture etc. The author wrote the book in an informative manner. The book is worth for its money. In addition to these things, the book also adds information on Group 2 question papers on the year 2012 and its answers. So, I would say this book is a best buy for General English paper in the TNPSC Group 2 Preliminary Exam.

Buy TNPSC Group 2 General English Best Book

Read More:

Here ends my article on "Best Book For General English- TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2015". I hope you have found the best book for General English through this article. If you find this article useful, feel free to share it among your friends and help them too. Meet you in the next article. Until then, keep exploring my website. Cya!!

No comments :

Post a Comment